Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Healthy IDEAS program?
Is Healthy IDEAS an evidence-based program?
How long is the program?
How do I implement Healthy IDEAS in my agency?
How do I know if Healthy IDEAS will work in my organization?
Interested organizations can self determine readiness and capacity to embed Healthy IDEAS into their current case management system and identify local partners needed to implement the program by completing the Agency Self-Assessment Questions. The dissemination of Healthy IDEAS is managed by the Healthy Living Center of Excellence at Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, who offer information and technical assistance via telephone or email. Use the Healthy IDEAS Inquiry Form to request more information.
What resources are required for local implementation and what are the associated costs?
What staff training is needed to implement Healthy IDEAS?
What level of staff can deliver the Healthy IDEAS intervention?
How do clients participate in Healthy IDEAS?
Which clients are not appropriate for Healthy IDEAS?
How do agencies support program costs?
- Older American’s Act case management programs through Area Agencies on Aging
- Older American’s Act Family Caregiver Support Programs through state and local agencies
- Medicaid home and community based services case management programs
- State-funded case management
- United Way-funded non-profit case management program
- Grant funding from private foundations